2017 Tournament Rules
1. Cheating will not be tolerated. Sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation is expected from all members. Infractions will be cause for disqualification.
2. Members must abide by all Pennsylvania fishing and boating laws.
3. All boats will be checked prior to tournament and at conclusion of weigh-in.
4. 5 fish limit. Fish must be 12 inches or larger.
5. Teams will be penalized one half pound ( 8 ounces) for any dead fish. If weighing in more then 2 dead fish the team will be disqualified. unker must be alive.
6. Artificial lures only. Pork rinds may be used. There is no trolling or fly-fishing permitted. Only 1 line per angler may be in the water.
7. Boats late to weigh-in will be penalized 10% of their weight per minute (must be inside of” No Wake” buoys at designated time)
8. Take off and weigh-in times will be announced the day of the event.
9. Anglers are not permitted to leave their boats during event. Except during an emergency or lure retrieval. No Walking Docks.
10. Tournament director has the right to board boats and check live wells at any given time.
11. Tournament director’s decisions are final.
12. Boating distance: Moving boat must be 50 feet apart. An anchored boat (with both motors out of water) cannot be approached any closer than 75 feet.
13. Alcohol and drugs are not permitted at any time during tournament or weigh-in.
14. All protests must be filed in writing, signed, witnessed and given to the tournament director within 10 minutes of the final contestant weighing in.
15. CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFACATION: Qualification will be determined by total year team weight, the top 20 teams will advance to the champioship. All qualification decisions will be determined and approved by the elected board of officials. Boad decisions are final. Team must fish three tournaments for qualification. NO EXCEPTIONS.
16. Life vests must be worn while gas motor is in operation.
17. Running lights must be on from legal sunset until legal sunrise.
18. Boat owners must have proof of $100,000 liability insurance at all times. NO PROOF, NO MONEY AND AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFACATION
19. Money is split in the event of a tie.
20. To qualify for Year End Weight all tournament must be fished with the same partner.
21. A participant who fishes alone must pay the entire entry fee for a full team (2 anglers) and may only weigh in 5 fish.
22. All participating boats must be checked before take off. Checked boats will be marked with a tape that will be affixed to boat.
23. Removal of any identifying markers or tape will be deemed as grounds for disqualification.
In case of emergency please call:
Jim Struble: (570) 877-5810
Joe Walters: (570) 977-6077
Bruce Rhin: (570) 690-4844